Friday, November 23, 2018

Review: Book Love (by Debbie Tung)


 My Rating: 5 stars

I absolutely loved this collection of comics about the joys of reading and being a book lover!  Every single page resonated with me – as a bookworm, reading this was pure bliss!  The illustrations were beautiful and the ones with dialogue were so spot-on to the point that I almost got a neck cramp from nodding my head so often, lol. 

This is a book that anyone who loves books absolutely has to read!  With the holidays around the corner, this book would make a great gift for the booklover in your life (the minute I finished reading this, I immediately went online and ordered a physical copy for myself).

With all that said, it’s hard for me to pick a favorite comic from this book because I loved all of them alot, so I’m not going to torture myself.   All I’m going to say is:  READ THIS BOOK…you definitely won’t regret it!

Received ARC from Andrews McMeel Publishing via NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment